Sunday 1 September 2013

Missing Maggie


I can't believe that it's already been more than a week since Maggie left us for the Rainbow Bridge.


This week has been extremely difficult for me. Accepting that I won't see Maggie again just seems unreal. The days are getting better but the nights just seem so long.


I have watched her Tribute Video 494758902389045890 times and it still brings me to tears. I'm glad that I made it though as I have found some comfort in having a little collection of photos all neatly tied together. When I'm having a moment where I'm really missing her, I play the video. 


I just wanted her to know that although I'm coming to terms with her death and less tears have been shed these past few days, I still love and miss her terribly.


This photo is how I hope she's living now. Spending eternity happily running through fields of green grass with the warmth of the sun on her back and completely at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment